We just released GWTP 1.0.1! In this release, we’ve fixed few bugs and improved some already existing feature.
Here’s a list of those changes for GWTP:
- Extended PlaceRequest builder to be able to build a PlaceRequest from an already existing place request
- Fixed doCenter method that wasn’t centering correctly the popup when the popup is hidden
- Fixed a NPE in Objectify for the crawler
- Enhanced the crawler to use latest HTMLUnit version as well as a more recent browser as default
- Added extension points to RootPresenter and getters
- Fixed a bug with GWTP-Dispatch where CPU usage could go up to 100%
- Fixed issue while using lists with GenProxyProcessor
- Extracted crawler service from the core
Here’s a list of those changes for GWTP Spring:
- We’re now giving a default value for cookie name while using secure action
- Updated to Spring 3.2.3
- GWTP-Dispatch handlers can now be registered using @RegisterActionHandler
I would like to thanks all contributors to this release, especially +Lalit Mishra +Mathieu Clavel +Björn Moritz +Brandon Donnelson +Julien Dramaix +Christopher Viel +Maxime Mériouma-Caron +Mrabti Idriss. If I’ve forgot anyone, just let me know 😀
Have a great time with the new release!